I’ve been hard at work socking down (and all that other fun stuff like school, work, horse training etc) I’ve finished three pairs this month so far, however one of those pairs was new! I’ve finished four pairs for the Desert Vista Dyeworks Club this year which has been awesome. Finals this week and next. Maybe I’ll finally have time for a real blog post after that. I haven’t decided yet if I’ll do Camp Loopy this summer since I want to really get to work on Arcane but we’ll see.
Well it’s January 17th and so far…..I finished one pair that was nearly done, one that had from the heel up, and a full pair so far this month. Oh yeah, and a blanket!
Not too bad so far! My goal for the rest of the month is to get some heels into a pair of tube socks I finished back in November and possibly knit a whole ‘nother pair that I’ve already cast on for. Hopefully this sets a great tone for the rest of the year!